RSQUARE MEDIA is Hiring!
We’re looking to fill the following sales and creative roles for both Students (Interns) and Seasoned Professionals. There are internships available for ALL roles listed on this page. Internships are ongoing and through the year (Summer, Fall & Winter). Internships start off as unpaid (for College Credit), with the possibility of converting to a paid position if/when the candidate demonstrates the ability to consistently produce error free work unsupervised. All internships include one-on-one mentoring with our senior leadership. All internships are 100% remote (work from home).
Current opportunities listed below:
1. Sales & New Business Development
- Sales Associate
- Sales Manager
- Sales Team Leader
- Regional Vice President
- creative writers/copywriters
- cinematographers & photographers
- illustrators, artists & graphic designers
- singers, song writers, audio engineers and producers
What we’re looking for:
- We value Integrity, Honesty and Enthusiasm above Work Experience and Academic Qualifications
- Highly detail oriented and who is able to articulate thoughts clearly and succintly (briefly)
- High energy with a strong work ethic and ‘Can Do’ Attitude
- Confident and looking to grow with the organization; eager to take on a leadership role soon
- Candidate must read, write and speak English perfectly (knowledge of Spanish is desired, but not required).
- Extremely familiar with using Social Media, Internet based applications like Email, Calendar, Skype or Google Hangout, Google Docs, DropBox, Google Drive, etc.; Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and using a Windows based computer.
Why you’ll LOVE us:
- Internships are all 100% remote (work from home)
- Flexible working hours including work from home
- Casual atmosphere
- Open workspace – no cubicles – everyone sits in the same space
- Fully paid company vacay.* Ski Trip – Hunter Mountain, NY, Florida (Orlando, Miami, KeyWest) and The Bahamas.
Send 1 page Resumes to careers@RSQUARE.MEDIA along with your availability for interview over video conference (like Skype or Google Hangouts).
2 Payment Options for Sales Roles
- Commission Only
- Salary + Commission
- Full training provided.
- 10-20% commission.
- Role & Responsibility:
- All you have to do is tell us WHERE the OPPORTUNITY exists + the contact details of the decision maker, so we can call & schedule a meeting.
- When the deal closes, you get paid. So, if you refer a deal for $10,000 – 10% ($1000) is guaranteed , with the possibility of up to 20% ($2000)
- Salary + Commission: $10/hr + 7% commission with target of 10 sales a week.
When you perform at a higher level, your base pay increases as well – for the week of the higher performance.
- 13-18 sales/week – $12/hr for that week (at least $480+$1365= $1845) – base pay + commission = ~$7400/month
- 19-25 sales/week – $15/hr for that week (at least $600+$1995=$2585) – base pay + commission = ~$10,300/month
Next Steps & Interview Preparation:
Advice to Candidate:
1. Make sure you’re in a quiet area and have a good internet connection.
2. Connect to wifi for a more stable connection.
3. Use headphones with mic so we can hear each other clearly
4. Make sure the phone or laptop is stationery and that the screen is not shaking or moving during the interview.
5. Accept the invite & be online atleast 5 minutes before start of the interview
6. send me an instant message (firstname.lastname@example.org) so I know you’re online